Retirement Can Be Scary
Forget about inflation, elections and Halloween. Retirement can be scary. Overcoming fears related to retirement and your money takes courage.
What retirement fears do you have?
- Wondering if I have saved enough?
- Worried about running out of money in retirement?
- Is my portfolio allocated well enough to reach my goals?
- Stock market volatility or even a crash, can I survive another one?
- Health care and associated costs, especially if I have a long-term care event?
- Increasing taxes in retirement?
- Overall relentless inflation?
- Other risks I haven’t thought of?????
Watch the video here.
I offer a free consultation to see if any of these concerns are something I can help with, and I usually can. You can schedule that here.
Follow me to see more of my live videos on my Facebook page for Avea Financial Planning or LinkedIn.
Or watch on my YouTube channel.
This post was originally published on Oct 29, 2020.
Angie founded Avea Financial Planning and is a fee-only advisor helping people retiring in 1-2 years, particularly PNNL employees, with tax-smart retirement planning, investments & fiduciary financial advice so they can be more confident and live life on their own terms.