Forget about inflation, elections and Halloween. Retirement can be scary. Overcoming fears related to retirement and your money takes courage.
What retirement fears do you have?
- Wondering if I have saved enough?
- Worried about running out of money in retirement?
- Is my portfolio allocated well enough to reach my goals?
- Stock market volatility or even a crash, can I survive another one?
- Health care and associated costs, especially if I have a long-term care event?
- Increasing taxes in retirement?
- Overall relentless inflation?
- Other risks I haven’t thought of?????
Watch the video here.
I offer a free consultation to see if any of these concerns are something I can help with, and I usually can. You can schedule that here.
Or watch on my YouTube channel.
This post was originally published on Oct 29, 2020.
Angie founded Avea Financial Planning and is a fee-only advisor helping people retiring in 1-2 years, particularly PNNL employees, with tax-smart retirement planning, investments & fiduciary financial advice so they can be more confident and live life on their own terms.