Avea Financial Planning LLC, is the Tri-Cities WA first fee-only, fiduciary, female-owned firm offering financial services for a flat fee to pre-retirees and Gen X families, emphasizing college funding, retirement planning, as well as investment management. Angie Furubotten-LaRosee is founder, lead Certified Financial Planner™ pro, and a fiduciary for her clients. Angie is a native of Southeastern Washington. She has been a CFP® pro since 2011 and is one of only a handful of women CFP®s in the area. Aside from her day to day activities, she hosts Women’s Circles to change the conversation surrounding money and promote financial confidence in women.
- Ep 13. Should You Get Your Master’s Degree? With Robin Henle
- Washington GET and DreamAhead – Rollover, Relax or Refund?
- Webinar #2 – Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET) AND DreamAhead – Hosted by Avea Financial Planning
- Webinar #1 – Guaranteed Education Tuition (GET) and DreamAhead – Hosted by Avea Financial Planning
- Ep. 8 – Summer Tips for College-Bound Families
Avea Financial Planning, LLC is a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of Washington.